Skip the Line: Ahhh Ras Natango Gallery and Garden Admission Tickets
Your experience begins with the scenic drive up the mountains to Ahhh upon arrival you will be greeted with a most spectacular and panoramic view of the city below. Humming birds follow you around the garden waiting on you to handfeed then, The transformation of a sheer cliff into a terraced botanical garden is Ahhh inspiring. visit the gallery and giftshop with original art for sale and 100% handmade Jamaican crafts, You will leave inspired. A complimentary juice is included and served after the guided tour. Hug a tree, caress a flower or simply sit in the garden and listen to the birds or just BE still.
Visit: Ahhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden, 1 Ras Natango Way Camrose District, Montego Bay Jamaica
Travellers will see a most spectacular view of the city of Montego Bay below see our national birds the red billed streamer tailed humming and a chance to hand feed then, A guided tour of the garden visit to gallery and gift shop to view and or make purchases, food in optional at an additional cost. Taking photographs of the flora and fauna in garden
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ahhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden
- Items and gifts from giftshop
- Original paintings each with a certificate of authenticity
- Transportation to/from attractions ( seperate cost)
- Art lessons (all materials provided)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual No heals
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for advanced pregnant women
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Though Jamaica is warm/hot especially during thr summer, It get at least ten degrees cooler in the mountains during December - February,
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To minimize contact tables have been removed to make the adherence to physical distancing workable. Enough hummingbird feeders so instructor does not have to touch the feeder used by guests. We have temporarily removed hammocks from the garden as these cannot be properly sanitized.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Montego Bay and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Montego Bay expert
Product code: C-100117P1
Similar Tours & Activities